(Last Modified: July 3, 2013)
BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE, PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Your use of this website will be governed by these terms and conditions. You accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions, or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website. By accessing or using the website, you or the entity you are authorized to represent (Collectively “you” or “your”), affirm your agreement to the Terms & Conditions. You agree to and acknowledge the following with respect to any services ordered by you or on your behalf from Luggage Bellhop, Inc. (Hereinafter: “Luggage Bellhop”, “we”, or “our”).
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using this website, and by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent that you are at least the age of legal majority. Use of this website is limited to current and potential Luggage Bellhop customers. This website is for your personal use only. You may not use this website for a commercial purpose without the express written consent of Luggage Bellhop.
- You may not republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- You may not sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- You may not edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
- You may not redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution); or
- You may not use or access the website in any way that adversely affects the performance or functioning of the website or interferes with the ability of authorized parties to access the website;
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity; or
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer viruses, worms, keystroke logger, or other malicious computer software.
Any use this website in violation of these Terms and Conditions or which violates state or federal law will be terminated Luggage Bellhop and reported to the authorities as well as our attorneys for immediate criminal and civil prosecution.
Ownership of Copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by Luggage Bellhop.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Any aspect of the website may be deleted or modified without notice and at the sole discretion of Luggage Bellhop.
Luggage Bellhop grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- print pages from this website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
Luggage Bellhop does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved. To avoid criminal and or civil penalties and prosecution, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without Luggage Bellhop’s prior written permission.
Links to this website
You may link to our homepage if you do so in a fair and legal manner that does not damage our reputation in any way. Links pointing to our website should not be misleading. Appropriate link text should be always be used. You may only use the Luggage Bellhop logo to promote Luggage Bellhop and only if it is linked to our website exclusively.
Links from this website
This website may include links to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not endorsements or recommendations.
Luggage Bellhop has no control over the contents of third party websites, and therefore accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Placing an Order
Orders for Luggage Bellhop luggage delivery must be placed at least one (1) hour before your scheduled departure time. We can only accept orders for delivery of luggage on US Domestic flights to your hotel, business location, residence, or other domestic location within one hundred (100) miles from the arrival airport and only to a verifiable/identifiable street address. To state the obvious: there can be no deliveries to post office boxes or mail drops.
Luggage Bellhop Charges:
Our regular delivery prices are: $59.95 for one or two bags up to forty (40) miles from the arrival airport to delivery destination, calculated by the shortest driving distance between these two locations according to Google Maps. There is an additional $7 per bag fee for the 3rd through 8th bags, with a maximum of eight (8) bags per order. Additional mileage fees of $1.50 per mile will be charged for each mile beyond 40 miles up to a maximum distance of one hundred (100) miles from the airport. Your final total price may be higher from quoted prices depending upon any changes to your order, especially if your order contains inaccurate information. Luggage Bellhop reserves the right to charge your credit card for any additional fees after the luggage has been delivered, if the original order does not contain the correct number of bags and mileage.
It is your responsibility to comply with all airline, FAA and Transportation Security Administration (TSA) rules and regulations applicable to your luggage and its contents. Failure to comply with applicable FAA, TSA and airline rules and regulations will cause a delay of service, damage to or a complete loss or your luggage and may void any warranties expressly provided. Luggage Bellhop has the right to refuse to accept any luggage when, in its sole discretion, Luggage Bellhop determines that the luggage is economically or operationally impracticable or unsafe to deliver. If your luggage doesn’t meet FAA, TSA, or the applicable airline rules and regulations, Luggage Bellhop cannot deliver it.
We can accept changes to your order on this website; however, all changes must be made at least twenty-four (24) hours in advance of your scheduled departure time. For changes within twenty-four (24) hours of your scheduled departure please contact Luggage Bellhop at 877-758-4424 and we will do our best to assist you.
IT IS MANDATORY TO CALL LUGGAGE BELLHOP IMMEDIATELY when: your flight is delayed by more than two (2) hours, cancelled or diverted, you miss your flight, you have a greater or fewer number of bags than stated in your original order, or you discover errors in the information included on your order. FAILURE TO CALL ABOUT THESE CHANGES TO YOUR ORDER WILL MEAN AT A MINIMUM, A DELAY IN SERVICE, BUT COULD ALSO MEAN CANCELLATION CHARGES AND/OR ADDITIONAL FEES BEING IMPOSED.
- There is no penalty if you cancel online or call customer service at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled flight arrival time. We will issue a full refund.
- If cancellation is made WITHIN 24 HOURS of scheduled flight arrival time, we reserve the right to charge a LATE CANCELLATION FEE of at least $15 up to a maximum of the base charge on your order, which excludes additional bag fees and mileage surcharges. If the local driver has already been dispatched to pick up your luggage, it will be the higher amount. Any differential between amount charged upon order and the cancellation fee will be refunded back to your credit card.
- To possibly avoid or minimize cancellation penalties within the 24 hour window before scheduled flight arrival, you must call Luggage Bellhop at 1-877-758-4424 (877-7-LUGGAGE) immediately, upon decision to cancel your order. The closer to flight arrival time that you cancel your order, the less likely that we will be able to convey the canceled order to the local dispatcher and luggage delivery driver in a timely manner to prevent the driver from being dispatched and incurring costs.
The only time a signature is required is when you ask that we get one by checking the “Signature Required” box. By checking the “Signature Required” box, you or an authorized adult must sign a delivery receipt acknowledging acceptance of your luggage at the specified delivery location on the order. If you require signature, you or the person that will be at the delivery location to accept the luggage must be available via phone if and when the delivery driver needs to contact you to confirm the approximate delivery time, location, availability of person signing, or any other special delivery instructions you requested.
For deliveries to resorts, hotels, and motels, this signature requirement will be complied with as long as we obtain a signature from the hotel concierge or front desk. For deliveries made to a business address, a signature will be required by someone at that location confirming delivery.
If you do not check the “Signature Required” box, you are agreeing not to hold Luggage Bellhop responsible for any loss or damage to your luggage after the delivery has been completed.
Items Excluded from Delivery
Do not place any of the following items within your luggage, as Luggage Bellhop does not accept responsibility for any of the following items:
- Pets, live animals, fish, birds, insects, or any other living creature(s)
- Valuables including but not limited to jewelry, china, precious or semi-precious stones, gold, silver, platinum, or other precious metals or alloys
- Paintings, statuary, and other objects of art
- Documents, bills, bullion (coined or uncoined), currency, money, deeds, notes, securities, or evidences of debt, furs, fur clothing, fur-trimmed clothing
- Perishable goods with less than a 72-hour transit shelf life
- Restricted or hazardous material
- Contraband or property in the course of illegal transportation or trade
- Shipments of uncremated human remains, including, but not limited to, limbs, organs, blood, blood platelets, stem cells, or tissue
- Explosives, firearms, flammables, tear gas, mace, pepper spray
- Fragile, breakable, or temperature sensitive items
- Electronic or photographic equipment
Luggage Bellhop reserves the right to disallow additional items at any time.
Claims for Lost, Damaged or Delayed Luggage
If we attempt to retrieve your luggage from the airline you were traveling on and it does not appear at the baggage carousel assigned to your flight or it arrives damaged, we may file a claim with the airline on your behalf. The filing of the claim depends on the airline carrier restrictions and policies. Your airline will be responsible for returning this separated luggage to you and/or for compensating you for any damage in accordance with the airline’s rules regarding delayed, lost or damaged luggage.
If your luggage arrived at the airline baggage carousel as expected, but is not delivered by Luggage Bellhop delivery agent within the expected delivery time or if it arrives damaged, and you believe that Luggage Bellhop is responsible, you must file a claim with Luggage Bellhop as soon as possible after discovering any loss, damage or delay. At a minimum, you must provide preliminary notification of a possible claim to Luggage Bellhop no later than twelve (12) hours after your flight arrival time or Luggage Bellhop will have no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage. To be considered for payment, any and all claims must be submitted in writing to Luggage Bellhop using the Luggage Bellhop Claim Form, no later than ten (10) days from the date of the occurrence of loss or damage. To obtain a copy of our claim form, contact a Luggage Bellhop customer service representative. No lawsuit on any claim described above may be maintained against Luggage Bellhop unless commenced within one (1) year of written denial of a claim, in whole or in part.
LUGGAGE BELLHOP LIABILITY, IF ANY, FOR LOSS, DAMAGE TO, OR DELAY IN THE DELIVERY OF LUGGAGE OR ITS CONTENTS IS LIMITED TO THE PROVEN AMOUNT OF DAMAGE OR LOSS, BUT IN NO EVENT SHALL LUGGAGE BELLHOP LIABILITY EXCEED $500 PER BAG OR $1,000 PER LUGGAGE DELIVERY ORDER. COMPENSATION WILL BE PAID ONLY FOR LOSS OF OR PHYSICAL DAMAGE TO LUGGAGE AT ACTUAL CASH VALUE AND NOT REPLACEMENT COST. LUGGAGE BELLHOP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONCEALED LOSS OR DAMAGE. LUGGAGE BELLHOP IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSSES OR DELAYS RESULTING FROM EVENTS BEYOND ITS CONTROL INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING: AIRLINE AND TRANSPORTATION DELAYS; ACTION OR INACTION OF AN AIRLINE WHICH CAUSES YOUR LUGGAGE TO BECOME SEPARATED FROM YOU, LOST OR DAMAGED; YOUR UNAVAILABILITY AT TIME OF DELIVERY OR THE FAILURE OR REFUSAL OF A PERSON TO ACCEPT DELIVERY OF THE LUGGAGE; ACTS OF GOD; ACTS OF PUBLIC AUTHORITIES ACTING WITH ACTUAL OR APPARENT AUTHORITY; ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF CUSTOMS OR SIMILAR AUTHORITIES; CRIMINAL ACTS OF THIRD PARTIES; THE APPLICATION OF SECURITY REGULATIONS IMPOSED BY ANY GOVERNMENT; WORK STOPPAGES OR OTHER LABOR DISPUTES; WAR, MILITARY ACTIONS OR POLICE ACTIONS; ACTS OF TERRORISM; CIVIL COMMOTIONS; OR DISRUPTIONS IN AIR OR GROUND TRANSPORTATION NETWORKS, SUCH AS WEATHER PHENOMENA AND NATURAL DISASTERS.
INSURANCE AND LIMITS OF LIABILITY
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND LUGGAGE BELLHOP’S SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL LUGGAGE BELLHOP, ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, NO MATTER WHAT THE LEGAL THEORY RELATED TO LUGGAGE BELLHOP’S SERVICES OR ITS WEBSITE. THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT YOU ARE ENTITLED TO RECOVER IS THE AMOUNT PAID TO LUGGAGE BELLHOP FOR ITS SERVICES.
Governing Law and Miscellaneous Legal Provisions
The parties agree that the above Terms and Conditions shall be construed under and interpreted by the laws of the state of California. Venue for the resolution of any disputes shall be in the Los Angeles Superior Court located at 111 N. Hill Street, Los Angeles, California. These Terms and Conditions may not be changed or modified by without the prior written consent of Luggage Bellhop. In the unlikely event, that any of the above terms and conditions shall be held to be unenforceable, that shall not in any way, impact the rest of the terms and conditions of this agreement. Any cause of action or claim with respect to Luggage Bellhop which arises out of the above terms and conditions or by virtue of services rendered by Luggage Bellhop or this website must be filed within six (6) months after the claim or cause of action has arisen or be barred.